Lal Kitab is a very mysterious book, in which all kinds of remedies have been told and more than that, caution has been given in it. In today’s article, we have brought for you ten such remedies of Lal Kitab which you must do twice a year. With the help of these measures, you will be able to avoid every kind of crisis and you will make many progress in life.
- First of all take different watery coconut. Later, he and his family members should be killed at least 21 times and burn him in the fire. In the same way, after being hit 21 times, drain it into the water. You can do this work on any Thursday. By doing this remedy, any kind of blight, eyesight etc. will be eliminated.
- Fill the copper pot inside with water, keep it at your head and sleep, and as soon as you wake up in the morning, drum it outside or put it in the keeper tree. Do this remedy for at least 11 days. All kinds of physical and mental diseases will be cured by Black Magic Solution.
- First of all take a black and white blanket of two colors, and then attack it yourself 21 times and then donate it to a poor person. You can do this work even once and if you do this work only on Saturday, it would be better.
- Slow down the Revdia, Betashe, honey or vermilion into the running water. If you do this work on Tuesday, then it will be very good. By doing this, all kinds of Mangal Dosh will be removed.
- Occasionally apply black antimony in the eyes and do so continuously for at least 11 days. This is also the remedy for Mars. If you are not able to do it by own then take help of Love Vashikaran Specialist.
- At least twice a year, you must provide food to the blind, the handicapped, the ascetics or the girls. By doing this, all types of Saturn will be removed.
- Chaula must be offered at least twice a year. Once on Tuesday and other times on Saturday. By doing this, the grace of Hanuman ji will remain on you.
- Neem, peepal, banyan, shami and mango trees should be planted at least twice a year. It is believed that if a man plants one peepal, one neem, ten tamarinds, three caths, three bells, three amla and five mango trees, he never sees hell.
- Go to any pilgrimage place once a year. The mention of going to the pilgrimage is found in the Lal Kitab. By doing this, the blessings of the Gods and Goddesses are always on you.
- As much as possible in the year, animals should feed the birds with plenty of food and water them properly. It is believed that the person who feeds bread or green fodder to 100 cows or dogs in a single day with equal amount of money from all the members of his family, all his troubles are overcome.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.