According to Vastu, keeping a flute in the house is considered very auspicious. Even religiously, it is considered very good to keep a flute in the house, because flute is very dear to Lord Krishna. It is believed that in the house where the flute is kept, there is mutual love among the members of that house, as well as happiness and prosperity in the house. In Vastu, the flute has been described as an indicator of your progress and progress. Keeping flute in the house also removes Vastu defects. So let’s know some important measures related to Vastu.
- Cross the two flutes at the entrance of your house. With this, negative energy from Vastu dosha does not enter your house. It is believed that this will get rid of your troubles. If you have any kind of problem, keep the flute embellished with a peacock in the place of worship, praying to get out of it. It is quick you get rid of the problem of husband wife.
- If differences between your family members have increased, then bring two flutes of the same color and place them in your house of worship. This ends the home distress and enhances the mutual love between the family members.
- If you want to experience spiritual peace, then keep a bamboo flute with the statue of Shri Krishna at home. This gives you peace of mind and spiritual happiness.
- If you are facing a loss in business, then take a flute and put a peacock in it and put it in your place of work at Dhansthan. This will give you positive results or you can consult specialist. Every day while doing puja at the shop or workplace, also show incense.
- Those who are getting delayed in getting a child should keep a flute hidden in the bedroom to fulfill the wish of their children. It is believed that soon, the chances of procuring children are started.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.