The Sun affects Vastu Shastra, so it is important that we build a building according to the Sun and also set our daily schedule according to the Sun.
- Brahma Muhurta is from 3 to 6 in the night before sunrise. At this time, the Sun is in the north-eastern part of the house. This time is better for contemplation and study.
- From 6 to 9 am. The Sun lives in the eastern part of the house, so make the house such that enough light of the sun can come into the house.
- 9 am to 12 noon. The sun is in the south-east of the house. This time is perfect for cooking food. The kitchen and bathrooms are wet. These should be places where sunlight can be found, only then they can be dry and healthy. These tips are suggest by specialist.
- 12 noon to 3 pm. There is a rest period (rest time). The sun is now in the south, so the bedroom should be made in this direction.
- 3pm to 6pm. There is a time for study and work and the sun is in the south-west part, so this place is perfect for a study room or library.
- The time from 6 to 9 in the evening is for eating, sitting and reading, so the western corner of the house is perfect for a meal or a meeting room.
- Sun is in the north-west of the house from 9 pm to midnight. This place is also useful for the bedroom.
- From midnight till 3 in the morning. The Sun is in the northern part of the house. This time is highly confidential. This direction and time is good for keeping valuables or jewelery etc.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.